Thursday, December 13, 2012

Welcome

Hey all you renegade's out there! This blog is for people who are looking to get an edge in their training with thinking outside the box and comfort zone. Are you sick and tired of the same old workout routine? Not seeing the results your looking for? Not sure what to do or what not to do in the gym? Curious what to eat and what not to eat to help you get the body you have always wanted? Well, I hope to inspire you to break your old habits and reach your full potential in the gym with what I have learned over my years of being a trainer/coach. I will be posting some workout routines, videos, and some nutritional information that I know will help you reach your goals! First things first you have to have the right mind set! You have to have a goal you want to accomplish. This will help set to stage for things to come.  Your fitness goals could vary. You might want to lose weight, gain muscle, or just get straight shredded.  I'll leave that up to you.

I will be posting as much as I can.  Honestly, I'm not very good with computers and as you can most likely tell this is my first time blogging ;). So, in a way we will be learning together. I'm very excited to get started on this! Been a long time coming!

So, for the first blog I'm going to let you think about your goal and what YOU want to accomplish!

Train to Live

AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment